CAD Design & Consultancy
Planning and design is an essential part of any traffic management scheme. The local authority concerned will want to see a clear plan that causes minimal disruption and fits in with council recommendations where appropriate.
At UK Traffic Solutions we provide high quality traffic management plans and designs for a range of traffic management schemes.
Our Planning and Consultation Services Include:
- CAD Designs Using the Latest Software
- Consultations With Local Authorities
- Site Surveys and Meetings
- Risk Assessments
We have the following certifications, meaning you can rest assured that your project is in safe hands:
- 12D Sector Scheme – certified to install, maintain and remove temporary traffic management on rural and urban roads
- 12A & 12B Sector Schemes – certified for static temporary traffic management on motorways and high speed dual carriageways including widening schemes
- 12C Sector Scheme – certified for mobile lane closure traffic management on motorways and dual carriageways
- NRSWA – our operatives are trained to work within the legislative framework that exists for safe and effective streetworks (the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991).
- TSCO – we can provide professional Traffic Safety and Control officers to look after all your temporary traffic management requirements, ensuring high safety standards are maintained throughout your project.
When involved in the planning and design for your project, we can carry out all office work including CAD designs, site visits and council liaison if required. Our team work alongside you to ensure we have all the relevant details needed to plan your scheme from start to finish, and to be sure that we are clear on the scope of the works.
Our team work efficiently, dealing with every element of your project promptly and completing drawings swiftly to ensure that everything moves along as quickly as possible. We’re experienced at getting schemes passed by the council, and will liaise with council officers to ensure that their recommendations are implemented where it is sensible to do so, and to suggest other options where needed.
CAD drawings in your preferred format
Using the latest technology in CAD software, we ensure that you have high quality scale drawings to accompany your application. We incorporate all aspects of your project within the drawings, whilst working to Chapter 8 Signals guidelines.
You can request both simple and complex, detailed drawings in the following formats:
- Scaled on Ordnance Survey or Schematic format
- A4 to A0 size in colour or black and white
If you need plans and design for a traffic management scheme for an event, we are experienced in this area and can assist with traffic management for a festival, carnival, street party or other outdoor event. Often there will be road closure involved in such a project, and we can advise and assist you in putting in place a sensible traffic diversion to ensure disruption is kept to a minimum.
To find out more about our services or to talk to us about pricing for your project, please fill in our Contact Us form here or call us on 0121 238 2927.